The above matter refers.
We shall hold the 2018 Annual General Meeting within the month of March. The official notice of the meeting will be sent out in due course.
In the meantime, we wish to invite all members who intend to vie for election to the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee to forward their applications through the office of the CEO clearly indicating which positions they are vying for, (i.e. Board of Directors or Supervisory Committee).
An applicant must meet the minimum criteria for eligibility as set out in the Sacco By-Laws some of which include:-
- Must be above 21 years of age.
- Must have at least form four level of education.
- Must have been a member of the Sacco for at least 6 months prior to the AGM.
- Must be up to date in both deposits and loan repayments
- Must hold the required minimum share capital of Kshs. 10,000 and minimum non-withdrawable deposits of Kshs.500,000.
- Must not be a Board member of another Sacco Society licensed under the Act.
- Must not hold a political office at any level.
The deadline for submitting applications is open for now.
We also wish to advise any member who may have a matter they wish to be discussed at the AGM to send the same in writing to the CEO for consideration and inclusion in the AGM agenda.
Please note that this is NOT the official notice of the AGM.
CONCORDE SACCO SOCIETY LTD.